Today’s bonus episode is a candid conversation with Les’s mom Trina in honor of Mother’s Day.
This episode is a special one, as they talk about navigating motherhood through the different stages of life, and how their mother/daughter relationship has evolved over time.
In this episode, we talk about…
- Trina’s experiences as a teen mom.
- Breaking generational cycles through intentional parenting.
- Establishing parent/child relationships well into adulthood.
- Identities outside of motherhood.
Balanced Black Girl Partners
- BLK+GRN | Use code BBG20 for 20% off at blkgrn.com
- Black Girl Sunscreen | Use code BBG20 for 20% off at blackgirlsunscreen.com
- Methodology | Use code BALANCEDBLACKGIRL for 20% off your first Methodology shipment
- Organifi | Use the code BBG for 15% off Organifi supplements
- Peak and Valley | Use the discount code balancedblackgirl for 15% off your order of adaptogen blends
If you like this episode, please leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. Keep in touch with Les on Instagram @balancedles, follow the show @balancedblackgirlpodcast, and join the Balanced Black Girl Podcast Community on Facebook.