- Her background as a professional track and field athlete.
- How she balances working full-time as a philanthropic adviser with running her own business.
- The importance of representation when it comes to coaches (for youth and adults).
- The power of sharing your story.
- Setting and achieving audacious goals.
- Self-care for side hustlers.
RESOURCES:Falesha’s Website Follow Falesha on Instagram Follow Felite Performance on Instagram Follow Felite Performance on Twitter Leading with Endurance Gonzaga Webinar Led by Falesha Get your ticket to the Ignited Womxn Summit to hear Falesha and Les speak (register before December 10 for early bird pricing!):
Join the BBG Community:Join the Balanced Black Girl Community on Facebook Subscribe to the Balanced Black Girl newsletter for diverse, curated content delivered to your inbox weekly.
Thanks for listening!Please take a moment to leave us a rating and review on iTunes. If you liked this episode, please share it with a friend. New episodes every Tuesday! Subscribe on iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher, and Google Play.
Lestraundra is the founder of Balanced Black Girl and the host of the Balanced Black Girl Podcast. She’s a Certified Personal Trainer, Nutrition Coach, and natural beauty junkie who loves 90’s R&B, trying new skincare products, and creating recipes in the Instant Pot. She created Balanced Black Girl to provide content and experiences empowering women of color to live well.