Today, we’re talking to Falesha Johnson. Falesha is a former professional track athlete turned empowerment speaker, speed and agility coach, and philanthropic adviser. Falesha and I met at last year’s Ignited Womxn Summit and instantly connected.
Inspired by her personal love of track and field, Falesha saw a need for young athletes in her area to focus on speed and agility training. She then built her athletic training company Felite Performance, to help fill this void. She strongly believes that track and field have embedded characteristics in her such as resilience, adaptability, and time management skills that she continues to use in all aspects of life.
Falesha is also a talented public speaker who leads inspiring talks on perseverance and creating a strong, authentic personal brand.
In this episode, we talk about…
- Her background as a professional track and field athlete.
- How she balances working full-time as a philanthropic adviser with running her own business.
- The importance of representation when it comes to coaches (for youth and adults).
- The power of sharing your story.
- Setting and achieving audacious goals.
- Self-care for side hustlers.
Get your ticket to the Ignited Womxn Summit to hear Falesha and Les speak (register before December 10 for early bird pricing!):
Join the BBG Community:
Thanks for listening!
Please take a moment to leave us a rating and review on iTunes.
If you liked this episode, please share it with a friend.
New episodes every Tuesday! Subscribe on iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher, and Google Play.