We’re ending this vibrational series with a big bang and a lot of inspirational chills. Grab some tea, a journal, and get ready to be enlightened by the endless gems Alea Lovely shares in this episode on owning our own magic. Alea provides truly unique perspectives on life, love, spirituality, manifestation, and what it actually means to raise our vibrations.
Alea is an energy reader and coach, spiritual teacher, and host of the Spiritual Shit podcast. She helps people discover and move past their blocks through empathetic energy healing, mediumship, channeling, writing, and mentorship. She specializes in helping people find the answers they are looking for within themselves and through spirit. And she is truly the perfect guest to take us home as we round out the raising your vibration series.
Powered by RedCircle
Episode Sponsor: OUAI Haircare
OUAI restores hair health from the outside and from within, through effective hair care products and proven nutritional supplements. Use the code Balanced for 15% off your purchase at theouai.com
WHY I’M A FAN: OUAI detox shampoo offers clarifying benefits without drying out my curls. Plus it’s gentle enough to use weekly. I love pairing it with their thick hair mask.
No one is one thing – we are multi-dimensional beings. — We are light and dark. In order to raise that vibration, think of it as a range. You will start to throttle between the different levels of range, different frequencies of range. Healing is not linear, it’s cyclical. So you may come back to some of these things in order to master them. Not because you haven’t made progress – not because you’re a low vibrational being. But raising your vibration, in a sense, is letting go of shit that’s holding you down.
I also talk about…
- How to check in with our own energy.
- The difference between masculine and feminine energy.
- Making necessary shifts to align our reality with desired outcomes.
- Navigating spaces as an empath or highly sensitive person.
- Learn more about Alea on her website.
- Tune in to Alea’s podcast, Spiritual Shit, wherever you get your pods.
- Manifest Them – an online course for finding aligned love
- Instagram: @thelovelyalea
- Marie Kondo – well known Japanese expert on tidying up
- Holly Laurel Slooth – the intuitive healer Alea mentioned who helped align her chakras and meet her partner beyond the Earthly plane
- REWIND: Releasing Self-Judgement and Perfectionism with Shirin Eskandani
HOW TO CHECK IN WITH OUR OWN ENERGY
Alea gave this amazing analogy of snacking on pretzels while you’re waiting for an elaborate meal. When the meal you actually want comes around, you won’t be hungry for it. So, when it comes to checking in, reflect on whether you’re gratefully waiting for what you want to come through or if you’re just settling, hoping that the “pretzels” satiate your true desires.
In a previous episode within this series, we explored spiritual bypassing and how we can sometimes bright-side ourselves or others. Now, gratitude is absolutely important, but when we only focus on the upsides, we’re doing a poor job of leaning into what we actually want and are looking to attract. It’s okay to feel the shadow – it’s even okay to embrace the shadow. And by doing that, we actually get a better grip on our trajectory and what we’re working to energetically bring into our lives.
Now, there’s a difference between saying something is enough and something is an acceptable standard for our lives. Using Alea’s pretzel analogy, if you can only afford pretzels and you find a way to savor the flavor of the salty crunch, you’re experiencing gratefulness and telling Source that it’s enough. But if you’re always reaching for the pretzels without considering whether or not you can have more, then you’re settling and telling Source that you don’t actually want that elaborate, fine-dining meal. There’s a fine line between enoughness and settling. But continuing to check in and questioning why you’re eating the “pretzels” can be a big win in working to align ourselves with what we’re manifesting.
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MASCULINE AND FEMININE ENERGY
Alea explained that the difference between masculine and feminine energy is essentially the active and restful parts of ourselves. No matter how you identify, every person has both the masculine and feminine within them – the masculine being that active, hustle, go-get-em energy and the feminine being the restful, intuitive, flowing energy.
Not only do we have both, but we also need to embody both energies, or else we get off-balance within our alignment. Identifying as a man or woman is simply the statement of saying you look at life through the lens of the masculine (man) or feminine (woman) perspective – not that you only have that kind of energy running through you. So, consider whether your inner masculine or inner feminine is being depleted, because when we are out of our Ying and Yang, we are also out of sync with what we are trying to manifest.
MAKING NECESSARY SHIFTS TO ALIGN OUR REALITY WITH DESIRED OUTCOMES
Shifting our actions and mindsets so that our vibrations match our desires is a simple thing to do, but it certainly isn’t an easy thing to do. It takes a lot of inner work – a lot of questioning and overall discernment. You have to ask yourself what you want over and over and over again. You also have to consider what actions you can do today in order to make those desires a reality. Wishing is only have the battle – you also have to go after it and believe that it can be.
Belief is the biggest hardship we carry when it comes to raising our vibrations. As Alea shared, in order to reframe your beliefs, you need to go back to the beginning of those beliefs – locate where they came from – so you can release them. Shifting into your alignment requires letting go of what doesn’t serve you and the trajectory you want to take. When it comes down to it, it’s all about making it so. And whatever you believe determines what’s possible.
NAVIGATING SPACES AS AN EMPATH OR HIGHLY SENSITIVE PERSON
In case you didn’t catch it in the episode, a HSP is a highly sensitive person – also known as an empath. Embracing your Clairs – types of intuitive gifts – means listening to your intuition when it speaks to you. When you’re empathic – and Alea believes we are all empathic – you receive pings of information that tell you what’s going on beyond what your eyes can see and what your ears can hear. The best way for you to navigate spaces as a HSP is by trusting those intuitive downloads. They will protect you, keep you safe, and help you form that discernment that keeps you in alignment with your vibration. By trusting your Clairs, you’re trusting yourself, and that leads to greater results within your manifestations. All in all, embrace who you are. Nothing raises your vibration like loving yourself.
- There’s a difference between saying something is enough and something is an acceptable standard for our lives. And Source/God/Universe corresponds with whichever you put out there energetically.
- Every person has both masculine and feminine energies – masculine being that active, hustle, go-get-em energy and the feminine being the restful, intuitive, flowing energy. Embrace both to stay in alignment.
- In order to reframe your beliefs, you need to go back to the beginning of those beliefs – locate where they came from – so you can release them. Shifting into your alignment requires letting go of what doesn’t serve you and the trajectory you want to take.
- By trusting your intuitive downloads as an empath, you’re trusting yourself, and that leads to greater results within your manifestations. Listen to your intuition. It will help you on your trajectory of becoming who you want to be.
- Support this podcast at — https://redcircle.com/balanced-black-girl/donations
- Advertising Inquiries: https://redcircle.com/brands
- Privacy & Opt-Out: https://redcircle.com/privacy