Today we are talking to Michelle White, self-care blogger
Michelle is a licensed social worker in the states of Illinois and Georgia. From her experiences in providing clinical services, technical assistance and
In this episode we talk about…
- Simple ways to start a self-care practice.
- Overcoming guilt around practicing self-care and seeing it as selfish.
- Practicing self-care in ways that are fulfilling to our needs.
- Ways to cultivate self-love through practicing self-care.
- Read Michelle’s Blog: https://gmichelle.com/
- Follow Michelle on Instagram @thegmichelle
- Michelle’s Self-Care Journal: Self Explore, Self Restore
- Download Michelle’s Free Self-Care Resource Guide: https://gmichelle.com/free-stuff/
Balanced Black Girl February Book Club Pick: Well-Read Black Girl by Glory Edim
If you like this episode, please leave a rating and review on iTunes. Keep in touch with Les on Instagram @balancedles, follow the show @balancedblackgirlpodcast, and join the Balanced Black Girl Podcast Community on Facebook.
PS: If you really want to take your new year to the next level, snag our free glow-up guide. This free guide has everything you need to implement a self-care practice that works. You’ll get daily journal worksheets, inspiring quotes, affirmations, and a bonus workout. Get the guide HERE.
Les is the founder of Balanced Black Girl and the host of the Balanced Black Girl Podcast. She’s a Certified Personal Trainer, Nutrition Coach, and natural beauty junkie who loves 90’s R&B, trying new skincare products, and creating recipes in the Instant Pot. She created Balanced Black Girl to provide content and experiences empowering women of color to live well.