In this episode, we talk about…
- Why you shouldn’t use your phone first thing in the morning.
- Resources to help you take care of your mind, body, and spirit.
- Ideas for customizing your morning self-care routine to make it work for you.
- Download our free glow-up guide for morning journal sheets, inspiring quotes, and affirmations to guide your morning self-care routine.
- Join us at our Balanced Black Girl Seattle book club meet-up for Becoming on January 27. Register HERE.
Lestraundra is the founder of Balanced Black Girl and the host of the Balanced Black Girl Podcast. She’s a Certified Personal Trainer, Nutrition Coach, and natural beauty junkie who loves 90’s R&B, trying new skincare products, and creating recipes in the Instant Pot. She created Balanced Black Girl to provide content and experiences empowering women of color to live well.