If you don’t choose you, who will? From overcoming people pleasing to making uncomfortable decisions, to setting boundaries, choosing yourself can come in so many different forms.
Today I’m sitting down with content creator and attorney, Eni Popoola @enigivensunday, on how to listen to your gut, practice boundaries as a content creator, and put yourself first no matter what season of life you’re in.
Episode 206 Topics:
- Eni’s experience leaving big law to pursue content creation full-time
- Entrepreneurship and making content around your work
- What it’s like dating as a content creator
- Solo date and travel ideas
- Finding joy in the small things (like putting together an outfit or spotting vanilla bean at the grocery store!)
Episode 206 Resources:
- Follow Eni on Tiktok @enigivensunday
- Follow Eni on Instagram @enigivensunday
- Subscribe to Eni’s Newsletter
- Have a question you want answered on an upcoming episode? You can share them anonymously with me here.
Episode 206 Sponsors:
- Dose Daily | Get 15% off your first order, plus an additional 15% off if you subscribe for a monthly delivery! That’s 30% OFF! Go to dosedaily.co/BALANCEDLES and use code BALANCEDLES.
- Notion | Try Notion AI for free when you go to notion.com/BALANCED.
Keep in touch with Balanced Black Girl: