Purpose: what is it? How do we find it? Can it change over time? That’s what we’re exploring in this episode.
I’m excited to sit down and chat about purpose with this week’s guest Ashley Blaine Featherson-Jenkins. Ashley is an actor and the host of the Trials to Triumphs podcast on the Oprah Winfrey Network. She is also known for her iconic role as Joelle Brooks in Netflix’s Dear White People.
Whether you feel firmly rooted in your purpose, or are still discovering what that means for you, you’ll walk away from this episode feeling inspired to follow your unique aligned path.
Episode 209 Topics:
- Why your purpose may not be just one thing
- The difference between purpose and assignment
- How to change course to better align with your purpose
- Why it’s important to acknowledge your trials and triumphs
Episode 209 Resources:
- Follow Ashley on Instagram @ashleyblaine
- Listen to Ashley’s podcast Trials to Triumphs
- Listen to Ashley’s interview on Michelle William’s podcast
- Have a question you want answered on an upcoming episode? You can share them anonymously with me here.
Episode 209 Sponsors:
- Quince | Get affordable luxury with Quince! Go to quince.com/BALANCEDLES for free shipping and 365 day returns.
- Ritual | Support your gut health with Ritual Synbiotic+. Visit ritual.com/BALANCED to get 30% off your first month.