I failed at every single thing I set out to accomplish this year. I didn’t reach not one goal– but guess what? That’s perfectly okay!
Today, we’re reflecting on the year we had, setting new goals, and discussing what it means to put a “why” next to everything you want to achieve in order to set yourself up for success!
Episode 212 Topics:
- Why you shouldn’t beat yourself up over what you did or didn’t achieve
- Setting goals out of vanity versus meaning
- Multi-year goals and habits
- The journey and destination of our goals
- Day-to-day routines and what feels good (not the achievement itself)
Episode 212 Sponsor:
Notion | Notion is my favorite app for managing my docs, projects, business, and life and now with Notion AI, it’s even more powerful. Visit notion.com/balanced to try Notion AI for free.