Calling all the girlies who want to level up this year– you have been officially summoned. It’s time to enter into your successful era!
The successful era is all about recommitting to the habits, routines, and lifestyles that make you feel happy, healthy, thriving, and most importantly, like the best version of you!
From wellness to finances, I’m helping you map out your year of success and make growth your new best friend.
Episode 213 Topics:
- How to create your own definition of success
- Key ways to maintain success
- The relationship between success and consumerism
- Personal branding and living up to your fullest potential
- Not focusing on goals, but on the attributes you have
Episode 213 Resources:
- Listen to my episode with Jodie Taylor called “The Ultimate Glow Up: How to Level Up in Your Career and Life”
- Listen to my episode with Dr. Marisa Franco called “Intimacy in Friendships: Having Healthier Friendships and Making Friends As An Adult”
- Read “Platonic: How the Science of Attachment Can Help You Make–and Keep–Friends” by Dr. Marisa Franco
- Read Reach Out: The Simple Strategy You Need to Expand Your Network and Increase Your Influence by Molly Beck
- Get the Money with Katie Wealth Planner
- Have a question you want answered on an upcoming episode? You can share them anonymously with me here.
Episode 213 Sponsors:
- Open | Get 30 days of free meditation, breathwork, and movement classes with Open. Visit www.withopen.com/balancedles
- Elastique Athletics offers self-care you can wear. Visit elastique.co and use code “BALANCEDLES” for 20% off your first order.
- Thrive Market offers affordable healthy grocery items and supplements at the best prices. Visit thrivemarket.com/balancedles for 30% off your first order, plus a FREE $60 gift.