In today’s episode, we’re sitting down with Milan Durham, founder of Cultured Kombucha, a black woman-owned kombucha company in Washington D.C.
With a background in architecture and a love of wellness, Milan built Cultured Kombucha. She created Cultured Kombucha not only because she is a kombucha lover, but because she also wants to tackle barriers to wellness including representation and access to healthy products.
Cultured Kombucha is really the story of one woman looking to affect positive change in minority communities through driving awareness to internal health and wellness. Milan strives to make the health and wellness scene in the District more diverse one fizzy bottle at a time.
Powered by RedCircle
LISTEN HERE: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Google Play
In this episode we talk about…
- Introducing kombucha to new communities.
- Gateways to make wellness more accessible.
- Running an unapologetically Black business.
- Self-care for entrepreneurs, and how to avoid entrepreneur burnout.
- Cultured Kombucha’s Website
- Follow Cultured Kombucha on Instagram @theculturedkombucha
- Like Cultured Kombucha on Facebook @theculturedkombucha
- Subscribe to the Cultured Kombucha newsletter
- Where to find Cultured Kombucha if you’re in DC
If you like this episode, please leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. Keep in touch with Les on Instagram @balancedles, follow the show @balancedblackgirlpodcast.
useful information and advice