Today, we’re talking to Maria Rodriguez, founder of Fear Her Fight Athletics, a company that reinforces the lense of intersectional feminism in the strength space. Maria is a competitive powerlifter and a strength and conditioning coach based in Austin, Texas.
She coaches individuals remotely on a sliding scale and
In this episode, we talk about…
- Making the strength space inclusive, safe, and accessible for all womxn.
- Creating opportunities for marginalized communities.
- Facing discrimination as a WOC yoga instructor.
- Building confidence and mental toughness from fitness.
WomxnsStrength Summit Website
- Fear Her Fight Athletics Website
- Follow Fear Her Fight on Instagram: @fearherfightathletics
- Follow Maria on Instagram: @marialiftstacoma
- Follow Fear Her Fight Athletics on Facebook
If you like this episode, please leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. Keep in touch with Les on Instagram @balancedles, follow the show @balancedblackgirlpodcast, and join the Balanced Black Girl Podcast Community on Facebook.