Today, we’re talking to Mary Vin Rose, host, producer, and actor based in New York City. Mary is best known for her limited talk cable series Healthy Living in The Bronx, where she highlights people and organizations that are helping Bronx residents live a healthier life. Mary is a self-love and mental health advocate who is dedicated to promoting wellness through art and media.
We had an inspiring conversation about the power of promoting healthy living in marginalized communities, practicing self-care when we need it the most, and overcoming the obstacles life throws our way.
Powered by RedCircle
LISTEN HERE: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Google Play
IN THIS EPISODE WE TALK ABOUT…
- How Healthy Living in the Bronx started.
- The intersection of wellness and art.
- The importance of representation in wellness and media.
- Self-care for introverts.
- Visit Mary’s Website
- Follow Healthy Living in the Bronx on Instagram: @healthylivinginthebronx
- Watch Healthy Living in the Bronx
If you like this episode, please leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. Keep in touch with Les on Instagram @balancedles, follow the show @balancedblackgirlpodcast.