Today, we’re talking to Harmony Tamaalevea, the founder of The Literacy Lounge. The Literacy Lounge is a monthly subscription box that highlights Black literature while promoting reading as a means to a less stressful life.
Getting diagnosed with Lupus at age 18 shaped her outlook on life, and helped her shift her perspective on all things health and wellness. This episode will inspire you to see self-care in a whole new way.
Powered by RedCircle
LISTEN HERE: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Google Play
IN THIS EPISODE WE TALK ABOUT…
- The importance of promoting and celebrating Black literature.
- How an autoimmune diagnosis inspired The Literacy Lounge.
- Why reading is so important for self-care.
- How to make your business idea come to life (even if you’re young!)
- The Literacy Lounge Website
- Follow The Literacy Lounge on Instagram: @literacyloungebox
- Like The Literacy Lounge on Facebook
- Follow The Literacy Lounge on Twitter: @litloungebox
If you like this episode, please leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. Keep in touch with Les on Instagram @balancedles, follow the show @balancedblackgirlpodcast.