In today’s rewind episode, Balanced Black Girl host Lestraundra is in the guest chair. This interview is originally from Let’s Talk About It with Taylor Nolan. Learn more about the why behind Balanced Black Girl.
In this episode…
- Les’ origin story as a Black girl in the Pacific Northwest.
- Early experiences with passive racism and going to therapy.
- How Balanced Black Girl got started.
- Going natural, and the impact of curly hair.
- Balanced Black Girl Website
- Support Balanced Black Girl on Patreon for weekly “Feel Good Friday” episodes.
- Listen to Taylor’s podcast, Let’s Talk About It.
- Join us on June 21 for the first Balanced Black Girl Live Podcast in Seattle.
If you like this episode, please leave a rating and review on iTunes. Keep in touch with Les on Instagram @balancedles, follow the show @balancedblackgirlpodcast, and join the Balanced Black Girl Podcast Community on Facebook.
PS: If you really want to take your year to the next level, snag our free glow-up guide. This free guide has everything you need to implement a self-care practice that works. You’ll get daily journal worksheets, inspiring quotes, affirmations, and a bonus workout. Get the guide HERE.
Lestraundra is the founder of Balanced Black Girl and the host of the Balanced Black Girl Podcast. She’s a Certified Personal Trainer, Nutrition Coach, and natural beauty junkie who loves 90’s R&B, trying new skincare products, and creating recipes in the Instant Pot. She created Balanced Black Girl to provide content and experiences empowering women of color to live well.