Today, we’re talking to Moji Igun. Moji is the founder of Blue Daisi Consulting, a sustainability consulting company that helps small businesses reduce waste and implement sustainable practices.
After pursuing a career in engineering and realizing it wasn’t the right fit, Moji channeled her passion for sustainability to create meaningful work for herself.
Climate change is creating a state of crisis that impacts us all. Moji is sharing her expertise in low-waste living and shares practical advice we can all take to make our planet a better place.
In this episode, we talk about…
- Simple ways to adopt a lower-waste lifestyle.
- How sustainable practices are rooted in the Black community.
- Using your interests and skillset to create the job of your dreams.
- How to create a foundation of sustainability when starting a new business.
- Blue Daisi Consulting
- Follow Moji on Instagram: @hippiemoji
- Follow Blue Daisi on Instagram: @bluedaisiconsulting
- Support Balanced Black Girl on Patreon to unlock weekly bonus podcast episodes.
This episode is sponsored by Sound Craft Seltzer. Fermented on unprocessed, whole, and organic ingredients, Sound Craft Seltzer Co. elevates hard seltzer to another level.
If you like this episode, please leave a rating and review on iTunes. Keep in touch with Les on Instagram @balancedles, follow the show @balancedblackgirlpodcast, and join the Balanced Black Girl Podcast Community on Facebook.
Lestraundra is the founder of Balanced Black Girl and the host of the Balanced Black Girl Podcast. She’s a Certified Personal Trainer, Nutrition Coach, and natural beauty junkie who loves 90’s R&B, trying new skincare products, and creating recipes in the Instant Pot. She created Balanced Black Girl to provide content and experiences empowering women of color to live well.