Today, we’re talking to Klarke Foreman. Klarke is an energetic, God-fearing teen advocate, and businesswoman. The Houston-native is Founder and CEO of Kween to Queen, a mentoring organization for teen girls.
Additionally, she is the Chief Operating Officer of Pink Productions, a platform dedicated to providing opportunities for women worldwide. She is also the co-founder of Foundation First, a digital marketing production company that helps entrepreneurs build a solid business foundation. She’s been featured in Teen Vogue, 979 The Box, Fox 26 and more for her efforts.
In this episode, we talk about…
- What inspired her to create her mentoring organization Kween to Queen.
- The importance of role models for the next generation.
- Creating your own definition of what a “role model” is.
- Why queens have no size.
- Klarke’s Website
- Follow Klarke on Instagram: @kweenklarke
- Follow Kween to Queen on Instagram @kweentoqueen
- Follow Klarke Twitter: @kweenklarke
- Read Klarke’s feature in Teen Vogue
This episode is sponsored by Sound Craft Seltzer – the perfect drink for summer!
To unlock exclusive Balanced Black Girl content including weekly bonus episodes, support Balanced Black Girl on Patreon.
Lestraundra is the founder of Balanced Black Girl and the host of the Balanced Black Girl Podcast. She’s a Certified Personal Trainer, Nutrition Coach, and natural beauty junkie who loves 90’s R&B, trying new skincare products, and creating recipes in the Instant Pot. She created Balanced Black Girl to provide content and experiences empowering women of color to live well.