Today, we’re talking to Klarke Foreman. Klarke is an energetic, God-fearing teen advocate, and businesswoman. The Houston-native is Founder and CEO of Kween to Queen, a mentoring organization for teen girls.
Additionally, she is the Chief Operating Officer of Pink Productions, a platform dedicated to providing opportunities for women worldwide. She is also the co-founder of Foundation First, a digital marketing production company that helps entrepreneurs build a solid business foundation. She’s been featured in Teen Vogue, 979 The Box, Fox 26 and more for her efforts.
Powered by RedCircle
LISTEN HERE: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Google Play
In this episode, we talk about…
- What inspired her to create her mentoring organization Kween to Queen.
- The importance of role models for the next generation.
- Creating your own definition of what a “role model” is.
- Why queens have no size.
- Klarke’s Website
- Follow Klarke on Instagram: @kweenklarke
- Follow Kween to Queen on Instagram @kweentoqueen
- Follow Klarke Twitter: @kweenklarke
- Read Klarke’s feature in Teen Vogue
This episode is sponsored by Sound Craft Seltzer – the perfect drink for summer!
To unlock exclusive Balanced Black Girl content including weekly bonus episodes, support Balanced Black Girl on Patreon.