Today’s guest is Jasmine RaShae, founder of Soulful Flow Yoga. Jasmine is a native of Baton Rouge, LA who currently resides in Seattle. She is a yogi, storyteller and a brand alchemist.
Her platform is used to authentically connect with her following and cultivate a sense of community. She achieves this through a three-prong approach, the creation and practice of Soulful Flow Yoga, custom curated content on her lifestyle blog, “Do It For The Story” and brand storytelling for an array of clients, as the female founder of a boutique consulting agency, The J. RaShae Project.
Powered by RedCircle
In this episode, we talk about…
- Ways anyone can benefit from yoga.
- Making yoga more accessible to communities of color and children.
- Why telling and sharing our stories is so important.
- Helpful tips for balancing self-care and still showing up for others.
- Visit Jasmine’s website: www.jasminerashae.com
- Follow Jasmine on Instagram: @jasminerashae
- Follow Soulful Flow Yoga on Instagram: @soulfulflowyoga
- Take Jasmine’s Class (Seattle area)
- Yoga Behind Bars
Balanced Black Girl Partners:
- BLK+GRN | Use code BBG20 for 20% off at blkgrn.com
- Black Girl Sunscreen | Use code BBG20 for 20% off at blackgirlsunscreen.com
- Methodology | Use code BALANCEDBLACKGIRL30 for 30% off your first Methodology shipment
- Organifi | Use code BBG for 15% off supplements from Organifi. Go to balancedblackgirl.com/organifi