Today’s guest is Jasmine RaShae, founder of Soulful Flow Yoga. Jasmine is a native of Baton Rouge, LA who currently resides in Seattle. She is a yogi, storyteller and a brand alchemist.
Her platform is used to authentically connect with her following and cultivate a sense of community. She achieves this through a three-prong approach, the creation and practice of Soulful Flow Yoga, custom curated content on her lifestyle blog, “Do It For The Story” and brand storytelling for an array of clients, as the female founder of a boutique consulting agency, The J. RaShae Project.
In this episode, we talk about…
- Ways anyone can benefit from yoga.
- Making yoga more accessible to communities of color and children.
- Why telling and sharing our stories is so important.
- Helpful tips for balancing self-care and still showing up for others.
- Visit Jasmine’s website: www.jasminerashae.com
- Follow Jasmine on Instagram: @jasminerashae
- Follow Soulful Flow Yoga on Instagram: @soulfulflowyoga
- Take Jasmine’s Class (Seattle area)
- Yoga Behind Bars
Balanced Black Girl Partners:
- BLK+GRN | Use code BBG20 for 20% off at blkgrn.com
- Black Girl Sunscreen | Use code BBG20 for 20% off at blackgirlsunscreen.com
- Methodology | Use code BALANCEDBLACKGIRL30 for 30% off your first Methodology shipment
- Organifi | Use code BBG for 15% off supplements from Organifi. Go to balancedblackgirl.com/organifi
If you like this episode, please leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. Keep in touch with Les on Instagram @balancedles, follow the show @balancedblackgirlpodcast, and join the Balanced Black Girl Podcast Community on Facebook.
Les is the founder of Balanced Black Girl and the host of the Balanced Black Girl Podcast. She’s a Certified Personal Trainer, Nutrition Coach, and natural beauty junkie who loves 90’s R&B, trying new skincare products, and creating recipes in the Instant Pot. She created Balanced Black Girl to provide content and experiences empowering women of color to live well.