Tonya’s mission is to help millennials break the cycle of living paycheck to paycheck so they can become financially free and do more of what they love. Selected by TV One as a modern-day history maker, Tonya is a full-time entrepreneur and tours the country providing workshops for private and nonprofit clients. Her fierce financial advice has appeared in countless media outlets. Tonya currently resides in Los Angeles with her husband and son, and I am so excited to share her approachable advice for achieving financial wellness with you.
BECU is Washington’s largest not-for-profit credit union and is owned by its 1.2 million members. They have been a partner of Balanced Black Girl since the beginning of the year, and have helped facilitate important conversations about financial wellness here on the blog.
Powered by RedCircle
In this episode, we talk about…
- How to create your own definition of financial wellness.
- Initial steps you can take to build financial wellness.
- Strategies for eliminating debt.
- How to stick to a budget without feeling deprived.
- Wealth-building for Black women.
- Finding affordable ways to practice self-care.
- Visit Tonya’s Website
- Follow Tonya on Instagram: @myfabfinance and @tonya.rapley
- Like My Fab Finance on Facebook
- Follow Tonya on Twitter: @myfabfinance
- Check out the My Fab Finance Blue Ribbon Club