Today, we’re talking to Shirin Eskandani, life coach, public speaker and writer who specializes in mindfulness and mindset work.
She has been a featured wellness expert on the Today Show and Cosmopolitan Magazine. Certified by the International Coach Federation, her holistic approach to transformation is influenced by her background in guided meditation, spirituality and the arts.
Prior to building her successful coaching business, she was an award-winning opera singer, performing at Carnegie Hall and The Metropolitan Opera. She is the co-founder of Brown Girl Brunch and has been a featured speaker at ALT Summit, Well Summit, the Assemblage, and Soho House.
Powered by RedCircle
In this episode, we talk about…
- Overcoming feelings of perfectionism.
- Figuring out what comes next after reaching your goals.
- How to perform mindset work.
- The importance of practicing self-compassion.
- Living wholeheartedly.
- Learn more about Shirin’s Wholehearted Women Program
- Visit Shirin’s Website
- Follow Shirin on Instagram: @wholeheartecoaching
- Like Wholehearted Coaching on Facebook
Balanced Black Girl Partners:
- Skinny Dipped | Use the code BBG for 15% off your order at skinnydipped.com
- BLK+GRN | Use code BBG20 for 20% off at blkgrn.com
- Black Girl Sunscreen | Use code BBG20 for 20% off at blackgirlsunscreen.com
- Methodology | Use code BALANCEDBLACKGIRL30 for 30% off your first Methodology shipment
- Organifi | Use the code BBG for 15% off Organifi supplements