In today’s episode, Les is holding it down solo discussing listener-submitted topics. Starting off with some reflection on 2019 and a renewed mindset for 2020, this episode gets deep down and personal about family, relocating, dating, manifestation, and more.
Whether you’re considering relocating and are afraid to take the leap, you’re feeling stuck in a situation that you aren’t sure how to navigate, or you’re interested in creating a meditation routine, this episode has something for you!
The tea is hot today.
In this episode, we talk about…
- Goal setting for 2020.
- Relocating to a new city: preparing financially, taking the leap, building community.
- How to get unstuck.
- The single life and dating in a new city.
- Creating a meditation routine.
- Overcoming the winter blues.
- Manifestation and how to get out of your own way.
- Get the show notes for all episodes at balancedblackgirl.com
- Follow Les on Instagram: @balancedles
- Follow Balanced Black Girl Podcast on Instagram: @balancedblackgirlpodcast
- Liberate Meditation App
- Calm App
- Episode 54: Wholehearted Living with Shirin Eskandani
Les’ Top Reads from 2019:
- The Game of Desire by Shan Boodram
- The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
- Eloquent Rage by Brittney Cooper
- More than Enough by Elaine Welteroth
- The Gifts of Imperfection by Brene Brown
Balanced Black Girl Partners:
- BLK+GRN | Use code BBG20 for 20% off at blkgrn.com
- Black Girl Sunscreen | Use code BBG20 for 20% off at blackgirlsunscreen.com
- Methodology | Use code BALANCEDBLACKGIRL30 for 30% off your first Methodology shipment
- Organifi | Use the code BBG for 15% off Organifi supplements
- Skinny Dipped | Use the code BBG for 15% off your order at skinnydipped.com
Balanced Black Girl is edited by Bex Be Casting.
If you like this episode, please leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. Keep in touch with Les on Instagram @balancedles, follow the show @balancedblackgirlpodcast, and join the Balanced Black Girl Podcast Community on Facebook.
Les is the founder of Balanced Black Girl and the host of the Balanced Black Girl Podcast. She’s a Certified Personal Trainer, Nutrition Coach, and natural beauty junkie who loves 90’s R&B, trying new skincare products, and creating recipes in the Instant Pot. She created Balanced Black Girl to provide content and experiences empowering women of color to live well.