Today’s guest is Nadine Joseph, founder and CEO of Peak and Valley, a conscious company that combines ancient wisdom and modern science to make everyday wellness essentials.
Nadine has a unique background entrenched in both the worlds of wellness and that of the scientific community. She combines the experiences gleaned from her time studying and conducting neuroscience research at both Johns Hopkins and UCSF with her holistic wellness upbringing.
In this episode, we talk about…
- How stress impacts the body.
- Practical tips for managing stress.
- What adaptogens are, and how they can help us manage stress.
- Ways to make exercise nourishing, not stressful.
- Visit the Peak and Valley Website
- Peak and Valley Adaptogen Blend — use the discount code “balancedblackgirl”
- Follow Peak and Valley on Instagram: @peakandvalleyco
- Follow Nadine on Instagram: @itsanadine
Balanced Black Girl Partners:
- BLK+GRN | Use code BBG20 for 20% off at blkgrn.com
- Black Girl Sunscreen | Use code BBG20 for 20% off at blackgirlsunscreen.com
- Methodology | Use code BALANCEDBLACKGIRL for 20% off your first Methodology shipment
- Organifi | Use the code BBG for 15% off Organifi supplements
- Skinny Dipped | Use the code BBG for 15% off your order at skinnydipped.com
Balanced Black Girl is edited by Bex Be Casting.
If you like this episode, please leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. Keep in touch with Les on Instagram @balancedles, follow the show @balancedblackgirlpodcast, and join the Balanced Black Girl Podcast Community on Facebook.