Today’s guest is Kathleen Booker. She is an effervescent native New Yorker whose energy is infectious. Kathleen is passionate about Conscious Connected Breathwork therapy and knows first-hand the energy, healing, peace, and joy it creates in one’s life.
As a certified and insured Breathwork Coach, she has worked with many masters in the field of Conscious Connected Breathwork therapy. For over 10 years, Kathleen has used her Breath coaching and intuitive skills to support individuals in clearly identifying areas in need of growth, healing and focused goal creation.
Kathleen’s instinctive sense of what will motivate and empower her clients is the impetus for their transformation.
In this episode, we talk about…
- Why connecting with your breath is so important.
- What conscious connected breathwork is, and how to experience its benefits.
- The importance of asking for help.
- Ways to create more calm in your life.
- Practices to feel grounded and fulfilled.
- Special offer for Balanced Black Girl listeners: book a free breathwork session with Kathleen
- Visit Kathleen’s Website
- Follow Kathleen on Instagram: @iamkathleenbooker
- Connect with Kathleen on LinkedIn
This episode is sponsored by Cantu beauty. Check out their Natural Hair Collection at Walmart and walmart.com.
Balanced Black Girl Partners
- BLK+GRN | Use code BBG20 for 20% off at blkgrn.com
- Black Girl Sunscreen | Use code BBG20 for 20% off at blackgirlsunscreen.com
- Methodology | Use code BALANCEDBLACKGIRL for 20% off your first Methodology shipment
- Organifi | Use the code BBG for 15% off Organifi supplements
- Peak and Valley | Use the discount code balancedblackgirl for 15% off your order of adaptogen blends
Balanced Black Girl is edited by Bex Be Casting.
If you like this episode, please leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. Keep in touch with Les on Instagram @balancedles, follow the show @balancedblackgirlpodcast, and join the Balanced Black Girl Podcast Community on Facebook.
Les is the founder of Balanced Black Girl and the host of the Balanced Black Girl Podcast. She’s a Certified Personal Trainer, Nutrition Coach, and natural beauty junkie who loves 90’s R&B, trying new skincare products, and creating recipes in the Instant Pot. She created Balanced Black Girl to provide content and experiences empowering women of color to live well.