Today’s guest is Jasmine Offor-Verville. Jasmine is a writer, speaker and truth-teller empowering us to unearth our individual Divine Destiny through the lens of Human Design.
Her provoking conversations and practice pioneer a new way of being that will allow each of us to see our divine nature. Through her resources, workshops and writing, Jasmine is changing the way we see ourselves so that we no longer have to look out for validation but return back within.
In this episode, we talk about…
- What the different Human Design types are, and how they differ from one another.
- How Human Design differs from, and works with astrology.
- Ways to customize your self-care practices for your Human Design type.
- How our Human Design impacts how we approach relationships, career, and purpose.
- Visit Jasmine’s Website
- Follow Jasmine on Instagram @moondustourmother
- Book a Soul Session with Jasmine and use the code “BalancedBlack” for 10% off
- Listen to Jasmine’s Podcast, Divinely Human
Balanced Black Girl is edited by Bex Be Casting.
If you like this episode, please leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. Keep in touch with Les on Instagram @balancedles, follow the show @balancedblackgirlpodcast, and join the Balanced Black Girl Podcast Community on Facebook.
Les is the founder of Balanced Black Girl and the host of the Balanced Black Girl Podcast. She’s a Certified Personal Trainer, Nutrition Coach, and natural beauty junkie who loves 90’s R&B, trying new skincare products, and creating recipes in the Instant Pot. She created Balanced Black Girl to provide content and experiences empowering women of color to live well.