In this episode we talk about:
- How the Ignited Womxn Summit came to be
- Why diversity in the wellness space is so important
- How those who are not a part of marginalized groups can be better allies
- What it means to do the work
- Resources that can help individuals be better allies
If you haven’t already, make sure you get your ticket to the Ignited Womxn Summit! You can register HERE (make sure you register before December 10 for early bird pricing). Yours truly will be a speaker – I hope to see you there!
- Allison’s Website
- Ignited Womxn Summit
- Allison’s Instagram
- On Whiteness by Erin Brown
- Dr. Tee’s Foundations of Social Justice Course
- White Fragility by Robin DiAngelo
Lestraundra is the founder of Balanced Black Girl and the host of the Balanced Black Girl Podcast. She’s a Certified Personal Trainer, Nutrition Coach, and natural beauty junkie who loves 90’s R&B, trying new skincare products, and creating recipes in the Instant Pot. She created Balanced Black Girl to provide content and experiences empowering women of color to live well.