Today, we’re talking to Adunola Adeshola, a career strategist and Forbes contributor. She teaches flourishing and unfulfilled corporate professionals how to secure new positions they love at companies they love.
Her clients have landed interviews and job offers at Tiffany & Co., Macy’s, CBS, BP and other amazing Fortune 500 companies in their industries. Her expertise has also been featured in Bloomberg, Fast Company, Business Insider and other publications.
Powered by RedCircle
In this episode, we talk about…
- How to overcome imposter syndrome in the workplace.
- Transitioning to remote work.
- Advice for navigating a toxic company culture.
- How to navigate career changes during a time of uncertainty.
- Stress management and maintaining balance while job seeking.
- Check out Adunola’s Website Employee Redefined
- Follow Adunola on Instagram: @thenewemployees
- Download Adunola’s free guide, How to Go from Zero Interviews to Dream Job Offers
- Read Adunola’s Forbes column
- BLK+GRN | Use code BBG20 for 20% off at blkgrn.com
- Methodology | Use code BALANCEDBLACKGIRL for 20% off your first Methodology shipment
- Organifi | Use the code BBG for 15% off Organifi supplements
- Peak and Valley | Use the discount code balancedblackgirl for $5 off your order of adaptogen blends
This episode is sponsored by Cantu Beauty. Balanced Black Girl is edited by Bex Be Casting.
If you like this episode, please leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. Keep in touch with Les on Instagram @balancedles, follow the show @balancedblackgirlpodcast, and join the Balanced Black Girl Podcast Community on Facebook.