Today we’re sharing the second part of our conversation with the BROWN GIRL jane team, sitting down with co-founder and Chief Brand Officer Tai Beauchamp.
BROWN GIRL jane is a Black woman-owned and founded company that offers broad-spectrum CBD products created especially for women of color.
Named one of the 50 most influential people in the multicultural market by WWD, Tai is an award-winning producer, TV host, and brand consultant, known most for her expertise in marketing to women. Formerly an editor for Harper’s Bazaar, O, The Oprah Magazine, and Seventeen magazines, Beauchamp departed publishing in the earliest days of social media to leverage her vast audience platform to empower, educate and entertain women of all ages.
Tai has become a go-to thought leader for platforms like ABC, NBC, E!, BET, TVOne, The Wendy Williams Show, The View, The Chew, and the Tamron Hall Show. She’s hosted her own shows on TLC, Cleo TV and GSN as well as worked with fortune 500 companies and impact organizations like AdColor, CoverGirl, Essence, Ford, GM, Hilton, InStyle, Lexus, McDonald’s, Proctor and Gamble, Sundial Brands, Prudential, Target, Walmart and The Wing. Currently living in Los Angeles, Tai is a New Jersey native and proud Spelman College alum.
Powered by RedCircle
In this episode, we talk about…
- The importance of understanding your “why”.
- Staying aligned with your purpose.
- The collective power of sisterhood and genuine friendships and collaboration.
- Stress management and taking care of yourself during busy seasons of life.
- Visit the BROWN GIRL jane website to shop their CBD tinctures and beauty products.
- Follow BROWN GIRL jane on Instagram @itsbrowngirljane
- Follow Tai on Instagram @taibeau
- Like BROWN GIRL jane on Facebook
- Follow BROWN GIRL jane on Twitter @browngirljane
Balanced Black Girl Partners:
- BLK+GRN | Use code BBG20 for 20% off at blkgrn.com
- Methodology | Use code BALANCEDBLACKGIRL for 20% off your first Methodology shipment
- Organifi | Use the code BBG for 15% off Organifi supplements
- Peak and Valley | Use the discount code balancedblackgirl for $5 off your order of adaptogen blends
If you like this episode, please leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. Keep in touch with Les on Instagram @balancedles, follow the show @balancedblackgirlpodcast, and join the Balanced Black Girl Podcast Community on Facebook.