Today, we’re talking to Tiffany Wright, a mental health professional, author, speaker, and wellness consultant based in Inglewood, CA. She obtained a BA in Sociology and BA in Psychology from the University of California Davis and her Master of Science in Social Work from Columbia University in New York City.
Tiffany is known for her clinical work that focuses on trauma, grief, esteem, relationships and eating disorders. Her areas of expertise are creating culturally relevant healing spaces, trauma-informed care and leadership, tools for self-care, historic and intergenerational trauma, and grief & loss.
Over the years, Tiffany has facilitated healing, educational and professional workshops, seminars, training, and events for universities, high schools, social service agencies, and community members in the US and abroad around the topics of empowerment, wellness, trauma, and mental health.
Currently, Tiffany is enhancing the lives of millennials and future generations by providing tools and resources that develop a deep practice of self-love and understanding of mental health.
In this episode, we talk about…
- Navigating your personal transformation.
- Finding positive ways to cope with life stressors.
- How to find the answers we’re looking for within ourselves.
- The importance of supporting our strong friends and helpers.
- Get on the waitlist for the Balanced Black Girl membership community
- Check out Tiffany’s books The 5 Commandments of Self-Love, and Be Love: Daily Intentions Guiding You to Self-Love
- Visit Tiffany’s platform The Be Life
- Follow Tiffany on Instagram @tiffinspires
- Listen to Tiffany’s podcast The Shift Is Real
- Organifi | Use the code BBG for 15% off Organifi supplements
- Peak and Valley | Use the discount code balancedblackgirl for $5 off your order of adaptogen blends