Today, we’re talking to Damona Hoffman, dating coach and media personality. In this episode, we are talking all about enjoying and taking ownership of your dating experience particularly during a pandemic when the dating landscape feels more challenging than ever.
Damona is known for her work on two A+E Networks’ TV series: #BlackLove and A Question of Love. She’s a regular contributor to The LA Times, The Washington Post, NPR, CNN Headline News (HLN), BET.com, and more. Damona also hosts and produces the weekly podcast, Dates & Mates with Damona Hoffman.
Over the years, Damona has dedicated her time to teaching people how to celebrate their unique experiences and individuality, and learn to love as you are without conforming to find love. It all started when Damona had to learn how to navigate the complex world of online dating to find love, happiness, and her soul mate.
Damona is energetic, informative, and passionate and we’re so grateful to have her on the show.
Powered by RedCircle
LISTEN HERE: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Google Play
In this episode, we talk about…
- How to successfully use dating apps to find a partner.
- Ways to effectively use your online profile to attract your ideal partner.
- The three C’s of dating online.
- Navigating interracial relationships when racial tensions are high.
- Opening ourselves up to attract a partner outside of the restrictive guidelines we have set for our future partner.
- Follow Damona on Instagram @damonahoffman
- Follow Damona on Twitter @damonahoffman
- Listen to Damona’s podcast, Dates and Mates
- Check out Damona’s website
Foria is an innovative health & sexual wellness company with product lines for intimacy, relief, and optimal wellbeing. Foria has a special offer for sex and wellness essentials for Balanced Black Girl listeners. Get 20% off your first order by visiting foriawellness.com/BBG.
Join Our Membership Community:
Unlock exclusive content, self-care resources, Q&A calls with Balanced Black Girl Podcast guests, book club, and more in Guided, the Balanced Black Girl online membership community. Go to https://community.balancedblackgirl.com to join us.
If you like this episode, please leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. Keep in touch with Les on Instagram @balancedles, follow the show @balancedblackgirlpodcast.