Our guest today is Laticia Rolle — entrepreneur, community builder, podcaster, sister, and so much more. Laticia was one of the first people I met after moving to LA, and every time we speak I’m blown away by her warm authenticity.
Laticia is the creator of Girl, We Got This, a podcast and platform dedicated to sharing the raw, authentic stories of women from all walks of life. She is also the Founder of Tress, the hat that fits and protects our natural curls.
Her story is beautiful and empowering. I’m so grateful for the opportunity to share Laticia’s story and journey because it resonated with me so deeply, and I hope it resonates with you as well.
Powered by RedCircle
In this episode, we talk about…
- Adapting to new environments while still honoring yourself
- Defining your self worth and feeling accepted after heartbreak
- How Laticia’s journey with self-love evolved over time
- Why Laticia seeks support through therapy and how it has helped her come into herself
- Building a supportive community that truly empowers women
- Navigating the ups and downs and challenges of life
- Listen to Laticia’s podcast Girl, We Got This
- Follow Laticia on Instagram @laticia.rolle and @girlwegotthis.co
- Check out Tress for curl-friendly hats and hair necessities
- Foria has a special offer for sex and wellness essentials for Balanced Black Girl listeners. Get 20% off your first order by visiting foriawellness.com/bbg.
Unlock more content in Guided, the Balanced Black Girl online membership community. Go to https://community.balancedblackgirl.com to join us.