Have you been wondering how your menstrual cycle affects your work, relationships, and overall balance in your life?
My guest today is Berrion Berry. Berrion is a Menstrual Health Educator, Integrative Health Practitioner & the Founder of The Flo Academy. Part of her mission is to teach menstruating individuals how to master their menstrual cycles one period at a time.
As the founder of The Flo Academy, Berri focuses specifically on teaching those who identify as female entrepreneurs or modern women, how to have better periods and healthier hormones, through online menstrual health education.
From hormone balancing to cycle syncing, to mood enhancing and self healing, Berri covers it all and is excited to help you have your best period yet.
Her story is beautiful and enlightening. I’m so grateful for the opportunity to share Berrion’s story.
Powered by RedCircle
In this episode, we talk about…
- Understanding the four phases of your menstrual cycle.
- How to align your work with your menstrual cycle.
- Improving your relationship with your period.
- Understanding the best way to adjust your diet and exercise routine throughout your menstrual cycle.
- Why authenticity is a key component of balance.
- Check out The Flo Academy
- Listen to Berrion’s podcast, Flow with Berrion Berry
- Follow Berrion on Instagram @berrionlberry and @thefloacademy
- This episode is sponsored by Foria. Foria is an innovative health & sexual wellness company with product lines for intimacy, relief, and optimal wellbeing. Get 20% off your first order at www.foria.com/BBG
Unlock more content in Guided, the Balanced Black Girl online membership community. Go to https://community.balancedblackgirl.com to join us.