What if I told you there was a tool that can help boost your sense of overall well-being, improve your mood, improve your memory, heightened creativity and help you manage stress?
In this episode, I’m talking about journaling. Journaling is important because it helps you capture a moment in time, gives you the opportunity to reflect on what’s happening in your life in real-time as well as reflect on the past. Journaling can help you heal from past trauma, be an emotion regulator, and help you call in what you want your future to look like.
So grab your notebook and a pen and get ready to free your mind of your thoughts, positive and negative.
Powered by RedCircle
LISTEN HERE: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Google Play
In this episode, I discuss:
- How to get the most out of your journaling practice
- The mind, body + emotional benefits of journaling
- Common roadblocks women have when thinking about journaling
- Tips + tricks to improving or establishing a journaling practice
Head to balancedblackgirl.com/journaling to download your free prompts.
- Seed | Show your microbiome some love with Seed’s Daily Synbiotic. Go to seed.com/balanced and use the code “BALANCED” for 20% off your first month.
- Fitbit | Fitbit Sense paired with Fitbit Premium supports total-body wellness and stress management. Get 6 months of Fitbit Premium for free with the purchase of a Fitbit Sense at fitbit.com.