What does it mean to be good or bad? Whose definition are we holding ourselves to?
By not letting other people’s definitions or perceptions of us define what’s good or what’s bad will determine our decisions because we know what’s right for us.
In this episode, I’m diving into who is benefiting from this mold of goodness because chances are, you aren’t. Chances are you’re hiding behind the idea of being good is dimming your light. By stepping out and speaking up for yourself more, you’re allowing yourself to do things purely for fun or that bring you joy.
You don’t need to try to be good. You don’t need to try to be bad. You just need to be you and that is enough.
Powered by RedCircle
LISTEN HERE: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Google Play
In this episode, I discuss:
- The definition of a “good girl” vs “bad girl”
- Society’s stereotypes of who women should be and how women should act
- Breaking the mold and redefining yourself
- What it means to live on your own terms
- Athletic Greens | Try Athletic Greens whole-foods sourced nutrition. Visit athleticgreens.com/balalnced for a year’s supply of Vitamin D and 5 free travel packets.