Summer is officially here, and many of us are starting to venture outside again. I’m sitting down with Dr. Danielle Richardson, Los Angeles-based optometrist, yoga teacher, and wellness entrepreneur to discuss how we can keep our healthy habits intact as we ease back into being social this summer.
Dr. Danielle’s science background and yogic studies blend together to create her unique approach to total wellness of the mind, body, and soul. She focuses on creating evidence-based wellness content to empower busy people to make healthier decisions.
Dr. Danielle shares the evolution of her wellness journey – from being a stressed optometry student, to having a life-changing experience in Bali, to building her own impressive wellness brand, Dr. Danielle’s definition of balance has evolved throughout her journey.
This episode will inspire you to make wellness-focused habits a part of your daily life and create space for self-care even during the busiest of seasons.
Powered by RedCircle
In this episode, we talk about…
- Easy ways to feel your best this summer.
- How to incorporate mindfulness practices into your daily routine.
- Ways busy entrepreneurs and side-hustlers can make space for self-care.
- The importance of taking care of your eye health, and easy ways you can protect your eyes each day.
- Follow @FierceClarity on Instagram for weekly live yoga classes.
- Follow @FierceClarity on TikTok.
- Check out the Fierce Clarity shop for updates on their upcoming activewear line.
- Seed | Get 20% off your first month of Seed’s Daily Synbiotic by visiting seed.com/balanced and using code “BALANCED”