In this Feel Good Friday episode of Balanced Black Girl, let’s talk about deciding if therapy is right for you, and how to find a therapist that fits your needs.
In today’s Feel Good Friday episode we’re talking all about therapy. Have you been curious about going to therapy but aren’t sure if you need it? Unsure how to find a good therapist? Don’t know what questions to ask when talking to potential therapists? We’re breaking down all of those points to help you make an informed decision to determine if therapy is right for you.
- Psychology Today Therapist Directory
- Therapy for Black Girls Therapist Directory
- Attune App – Find a therapist near you
- Affordable Online Therapy Platforms: Better Help and Talk Space
- Episode 8 – Taking Care of Our Mental Health with Ashley McGirt, MSW
If you like this episode, please leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. Keep in touch with Les on Instagram @balancedles, follow the show @balancedblackgirlpodcast, and join the Balanced Black Girl Podcast Community on Facebook.