In this Feel Good Friday episode, we’re talking about a hot topic: side hustles. The internet is constantly telling us we all need to start side hustles and seek entrepreneurship – but do we really? Entrepreneurship isn’t a glamorous path to take, especially while you are working another job to pay the bills. If you’re on the fence about side hustling, or have a side hustle and want to take it to the next level, this episode is for you.
In this episode we talk about…
- How to know if side hustling is or isn’t for you.
- Time management tips for side hustlers.
- Delegation tips for side hustlers.
- How to make time for self-care while balancing multiple hustles.
- Follow Balanced Black Girl Podcast on Instagram: @balancedblackgirlpodcast
- Like Balanced Black Girl on Facebook
- Follow Balanced Black Girl onTwitter: @balancedblkgirl
If you like this episode, please leave a rating and review on iTunes. Keep in touch with Les on Instagram @balancedles, follow the show @balancedblackgirlpodcast, and join the Balanced Black Girl Podcast Community on Facebook.
Lestraundra is the founder of Balanced Black Girl and the host of the Balanced Black Girl Podcast. She’s a Certified Personal Trainer, Nutrition Coach, and natural beauty junkie who loves 90’s R&B, trying new skincare products, and creating recipes in the Instant Pot. She created Balanced Black Girl to provide content and experiences empowering women of color to live well.