Struggling with feelings of imposter syndrome and perfectionism? Tune into this Feel Good Friday episode of the Balanced Black Girl Podcast for tips to help you deal with imposter syndrome.
It’s Feel Good Friday, and today we’re tackling imposter syndrome. Imposter syndrome is the feeling of self-doubt about one’s accomplishments and abilities, and a fear of being exposed as a “fraud.”
Imposter syndrome is common for a lot of people personally and professionally and is often rooted in perfectionism. In this episode, we are talking about simple ways you can deal with imposter syndrome so it doesn’t get the best of you or stop you from living your full potential.
Personally speaking, I have felt my fair share of imposter syndrome. However, there are mindset shifts you can make to help you not be defined or limited by imposter syndrome.
Powered by RedCircle
In this episode, we talk about…
- Common places imposter syndrome may show up in your life.
- Tools for dealing with imposter syndrome.
- Mindset shifts to prevent imposter syndrome from getting in your way.
- Join the Balanced Black Girl community for relatable self-care and wellness tips in your inbox every Tuesday.
- Episode 22: Mind, Body, and Soul Care with Shanna Tyler
If you like this episode, please leave a rating and review on iTunes. Keep in touch with Les on Instagram @balancedles, follow the show @balancedblackgirlpodcast, and join the Balanced Black Girl Podcast Community on Facebook.