Today we are continuing our Raising Your Vibration series with this rewind episode featuring coach, speaker, writer, and one of my favorite people Shirin Eskandani of Wholehearted Coaching.
She has been a featured wellness expert on the Today Show and Cosmopolitan Magazine. Certified by the International Coach Federation, her holistic approach to transformation is influenced by her background in guided meditation, spirituality, and the arts.
Prior to building her successful coaching business, she was an award-winning opera singer, performing at Carnegie Hall and The Metropolitan Opera. She is the co-founder of Brown Girl Brunch and has been a featured speaker at ALT Summit, Well Summit, the Assemblage, and Soho House.
Powered by RedCircle
LISTEN HERE: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Google Play
Episode Sponsor: Olive & June
Get a salon-quality manicure at home with Olive & June’s Mani System. Visit oliveandjune.com/balanced and use the code BALANCED for 20% off your first Mani System.
WHY I’M A FAN: I love a fresh manicure, but don’t want to drop coins at the nail salon every week. Olive & June makes it so easy to get perfect nails at home and using their tools and polish have my nails looking better than ever.
It’s those little steps we have to take. We have to start small. You really have to meet yourself where you’re at, not where you wish you were or think you should be. And so taking things slow – pausing. Like just stopping something and reassessing. There is no shame in that. And I think that’s a part of self-passion, too – right? To just take that time.– Shirin Eskandani
In this episode we talk about…
- Overcoming feelings of perfectionism.
- Figuring out what comes next after reaching your goals.
- How to perform mindset work.
- The importance of practicing self-compassion.
- Living wholeheartedly.
- Check out Shirin’s 21 Days of Joy
- Sign up for Shirin’s free manifestation workshop.
- Check out Shirin’s program Manifest Them
- Learn more about Shirin’s Wholehearted Women Program
- Follow Shirin on Instagram: @wholeheartecoaching
- Tune into Shirin’s podcast