In this episode, we talk about…
- Common fertility and hormone-related issues for women of color.
- How to start tracking your cycle to better understand your reproductive health.
- The spiritual, mental, and emotional aspects of fertility.
- The disproportionate risk level of pregnancy and birth-related complications for black women, and how we can prevent putting ourselves at risk.
- Breaking generational patterns when it comes to our reproductive health.
- Fertile Alchemy Website
- Follow Bri on Instagram
- Follow Fertile Alchemy on Facebook
- Follow Fertile Alchemy on Twitter
Join the BBG Community:Join the Balanced Black Girl Community on Facebook Subscribe to the Balanced Black Girl newsletter for diverse, curated content delivered to your inbox weekly.
Thanks for listening!Please take a moment to leave us a rating and review on iTunes. If you liked this episode, please share it with a friend. New episodes every Tuesday! Subscribe on iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher, and Google Play.
Lestraundra is the founder of Balanced Black Girl and the host of the Balanced Black Girl Podcast. She’s a Certified Personal Trainer, Nutrition Coach, and natural beauty junkie who loves 90’s R&B, trying new skincare products, and creating recipes in the Instant Pot. She created Balanced Black Girl to provide content and experiences empowering women of color to live well.