In episode 22 of the Balanced Black Girl Podcast our guest is Shanna Tyler, life and business coach for entrepreneurial women and podcast host of The Self Soul
Based in New York City, Shanna loves connecting with fellow
In 2016, she launched Shanna Tyler blog with categories like yoga, mental health, and lifestyle. It’s led to many amazing collaborations with big names like Blink Fitness and SELF Magazine. Recently, Shanna launched her first e-book, the Get It Done E-Book – a guide with productivity hacks, tips, girlboss insights, and more.
Shanna and I had an uplifting conversation about everything from workouts, to mental health, to productivity, to experiences as black women in fitness.
In this episode we talk about…
- Shanna’s journey with major depressive disorder.
- Mindset tips to help you boost your productivity.
- How to overcome imposter syndrome.
- Shanna’s experience as a black woman yoga teacher in New York City, and an open discussion about diversity in fitness clientele.
- Creating self-love pockets throughout your day.
- Shanna’s Website
- Shanna’s E-book Get It Done
- Shanna’s Group Coaching Program, Get It Done
- Follow Shanna on Instagram @shannatyler_ and @selfsoulsportpodcast
- Listen to Shanna’s Podcast, Self Soul Sport
If you like this episode, please leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. Keep in touch with Les on Instagram @balancedles, follow the show @balancedblackgirlpodcast, and join the Balanced Black Girl Podcast Community on Facebook.