In this episode of Balanced Black Girl Podcast, we are discussing mindfulness techniques for Black and brown women and youth.
Today, we’re talking to Nkenji Clarke, a Bronx, New York native pursuing her calling in the helping field of Counseling.
The sky is not the limit, it's beyond that. @kenjikahmali #BalancedBlackGirl Click To Tweet
We had an insightful, inspiring conversation that will leave you feeling empowered to implement mindfulness strategies in your life.
Powered by RedCircle
In this episode we talk about…
- Working with youth to change the stigma of mental health in Black and brown communities.
- Mindfulness tools and techniques for Black and brown women and youth.
- Creating safe spaces for Black and brown women and youth.
- How mental health conditions are displayed differently for Black youth and young adults.
- The importance of self-care through the 8 dimensions of wellness.
Mentioned in this episode:
Nkenjion Twitter: @kenjikahmali
Nkenjion Instagram: @__kenjikahmali
- Article: Test Used to Diagnose Depression May Not Work on Black People
- Get your Balanced Black Girl Mug