Today, we’re talking to Wendy Lopez and Jessica Jones, Registered Dietitians, Certified Diabetes Educators, and the creators of Food Heaven Made Easy.
Both women transitioned into careers in nutrition after working in other fields, and launched Food Heaven Made Easy in 2011 to share their passion for nutrition and healthy eating with others. With their podcast, nutrition programs, and recipes, Wendy and Jess want to show others that healthy eating can be delicious, easy, and cost-effective without feeling restrictive.
Wendy and Jess are also fellow podcasters. They host the Food Heaven Made Easy Podcast, a show dedicated to sharing applicable lifestyle changes to help improve your health. Tune in for new episodes every Wednesday.
In this episode, we talk about…
- What inspired them to transition to nutrition after pursuing careers in other fields.
- Simple tips to help you improve your eating habits if you don’t know where to start.
- Meal prep hacks that won’t take over your whole Sunday.
- The importance of representation in nutrition.
- Food Heaven Made Easy Website
- Follow Food Heaven Made Easy on Instagram: @foodheavenshow
- Like Food Heaven Made Easy on Facebook
- Follow Food Heaven Made Easy on Twitter: @foodheavenshow
If you like this episode, please leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. Keep in touch with Les on Instagram @balancedles, follow the show @balancedblackgirlpodcast, and join the Balanced Black Girl Podcast Community on Facebook.
Les is the founder of Balanced Black Girl and the host of the Balanced Black Girl Podcast. She’s a Certified Personal Trainer, Nutrition Coach, and natural beauty junkie who loves 90’s R&B, trying new skincare products, and creating recipes in the Instant Pot. She created Balanced Black Girl to provide content and experiences empowering women of color to live well.