- What it’s like to be a woman of color in the fitness industry
- Diversifying the Seattle wellness scene
- How she makes her classes and training sessions feel welcoming and inclusive for all
- Why strength training is key for building self-confidence
- How we can use social media to feel better about ourselves – not worse
- How self-care looks different for everyone
- Where to get the best ice cream in Seattle (v. important)
Lestraundra is the founder of Balanced Black Girl and the host of the Balanced Black Girl Podcast. She’s a Certified Personal Trainer, Nutrition Coach, and natural beauty junkie who loves 90’s R&B, trying new skincare products, and creating recipes in the Instant Pot. She created Balanced Black Girl to provide content and experiences empowering women of color to live well.