Today’s guest is Alina Brown, Functional Nutritional Therapy Practitioner co-founder of WellnessCon, and creator of the Aligned Life Planner.
Alina creates video content for her Wellness YouTube channel called ‘Alina Alive,’ where she helps her subscribers take practical steps to deepen their wellness journeys.
In 2019, Alina co-founded WellnessCon, an annual outdoor wellness conference dedicated to promoting diversity in the wellness space while fostering community for wellness lovers, wellness influencers, and conscious companies.
This year Alina launched the Aligned Life Planner, a 2020 planner focused on seasonal intention-setting and key astrological events.
Alina truly believes that just as nature works synergistically to foster diverse rainforests and deep sea life, we as humans can best thrive and achieve optimal health synergistically through working together.
In this episode, we talk about…
- Creating wellness habits you can stick to by using the three pillars of wellness.
- Healthy eating on a budget.
- Why seasonality is important for goal-setting and for our wellness practices.
- How to incorporate astrology into your wellness practice.
- Follow Alina on Instagram @heyalinalive
- Check out the Wellness Con website for updates: https://www.wellnesscon.co/
- Subscribe to Alina’s YouTube Channel
- Check out the Aligned Life Planner
- Smudge Kit: Heritage Apothecary
Balanced Black Girl Partners:
- BLK+GRN | Use code BBG20 for 20% off at blkgrn.com
- Black Girl Sunscreen | Use code BBG20 for 20% off at blackgirlsunscreen.com
- Methodology | Use code BALANCEDBLACKGIRL for 20% off your first Methodology shipment
- Organifi | Use the code BBG for 15% off Organifi supplements
- Peak and Valley | Use the discount code balancedblackgirl for 15% off your order of adaptogen blends
This episode is sponsored by Cantu Beauty. Pick up Cantu’s Shea Butter collection at Walmart and walmart.com.
Balanced Black Girl is edited by Bex Be Casting.
If you like this episode, please leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. Keep in touch with Les on Instagram @balancedles, follow the show @balancedblackgirlpodcast, and join the Balanced Black Girl Podcast Community on Facebook.
Les is the founder of Balanced Black Girl and the host of the Balanced Black Girl Podcast. She’s a Certified Personal Trainer, Nutrition Coach, and natural beauty junkie who loves 90’s R&B, trying new skincare products, and creating recipes in the Instant Pot. She created Balanced Black Girl to provide content and experiences empowering women of color to live well.