Half healer, half businesswoman Maryam Ajayi is both an energy healer who practices the Akashic Records, Breathwork and Reiki, and an entrepreneur, who founded Dive in Well. Dive in Well creates space, community, conversations, and change for a more diverse and equitable wellness industry through both on and offline experiences.
Based in LA, she is passionate about de-stigmatizing the wellness industry, advocating for inclusive spaces for marginalized communities, and using her voice to empower and uplift others around the world.
Powered by RedCircle
LISTEN HERE: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Google Play
In this episode, we talk about…
- Maryam’s backstory and how she came to space she is in.
- How her spiritual practices and journey to self-awareness has shaped her experiences in wellness.
- Energetic work and protecting boundaries.
- Being comfortable using your voice.
- Building community around mental, spiritual, and social wellness.
- Visit the Dive in Well website
- Follow Maryam Ajayi on Instagram: @maryamajayi
- Follow Dive in Well on Instagram: @diveinwell
- Register for our upcoming class, Self-Care for Stress Management on 9/26
Balanced Black Girl Partners:
- Peak and Valley | Use the discount code ‘balancedblackgirl’ for $5 off your order of adaptogen blends
If you like this episode, please leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. Keep in touch with Les on Instagram @balancedles, follow the show @balancedblackgirlpodcast.