- How Chrissy began her fitness journey, eventually getting into strength training and powerlifting.
- Her experiences being a woman of color working in the fitness space.
- “Superwoman Schema” for black women – how we can overcome the pressures we feel to take care of everyone but ourselves.
- The lack of diversity in the mainstream wellness space, and how we can all make wellness feel more inclusive and representative.
- What it means to be a truth teller.
- Holding people accountable by calling them in instead of calling them out.
- How we can all practice self-care in more accessible, approachable ways.
Lestraundra is the founder of Balanced Black Girl and the host of the Balanced Black Girl Podcast. She’s a Certified Personal Trainer, Nutrition Coach, and natural beauty junkie who loves 90’s R&B, trying new skincare products, and creating recipes in the Instant Pot. She created Balanced Black Girl to provide content and experiences empowering women of color to live well.