In this solo episode, Les will dive into the topic of worthiness. While each of us is born inherently worthy, we receive messages that lead us to believe our worthiness is transactional or something we have to earn back.
Les shares her own struggles with worthiness, along with a guided meditation and journaling exercise that will help you reclaim your worthiness no matter what life throws your way.
Powered by RedCircle
LISTEN HERE: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Google Play
In this episode, we talk about…
- Les’s reflections on questioning her own worthiness.
- Examining your personal definition of what it means to be worthy.
- How to focus on being instead of doing.
- A bonus guided journaling meditation to reclaim your worthiness.
- Follow Balanced Black Girl on Instagram @balancedblackgirlpodcast
- Meditation music is The Healing by Sergey Cheremisinov
- Register for The Unapologetic Retreat — a virtual retreat to inspire Black womxn creatives. Use the code LES10 for $10 off registration.
- BLK+GRN | Use code BBG20 for 20% off at blkgrn.com
- Methodology | Use code BALANCEDBLACKGIRL for 20% off your first Methodology shipment
- Organifi | Use the code BBG for 15% off Organifi supplements
- Peak and Valley | Use the discount code balancedblackgirl for $5 off your order of adaptogen blends
If you like this episode, please leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. Keep in touch with Les on Instagram @balancedles, and join the Balanced Black Girl Podcast Community on Facebook.