To celebrate the 100th episode of Balanced Black Girl, I’m answering your burning questions. From dating to podcasting to personal growth and everything in between.
Topics include advice I would give myself in my 20’s, my favorite journaling prompts, advice for working with brands and building community as a content creator, and ways we can be kind to ourselves.
Powered by RedCircle
I also talk about…
- Boundary-setting and healing from toxic relationships.
- Having the confidence to take big leaps.
- YouTube vs. Podcasting
- Financial wellness habits.
- Living alone for the first time.
Resources (contains affiliate links):
- You Are a Badass at Making Money
- We Should All Be Millionaires
- I Will Teach You to Be Rich, Second Edition: No Guilt. No Excuses. No BS. Just a 6-Week Program That Works
- Episode 53: Building Financial Wellness with Tonya Rapley
- Episode 85: Getting Financially Fit with Ornella Yovo
- Ritual | This new plant-based protein powder is designed to be a part of your daily ritual. Visit ritual.com/balanced for 10% off the first three months of your subscription on any product at
- OSEA | OSEA offers luxury skin and body care that’s good for your skin and for the planet. Use the code BBG for 10% off your purchase at oseamalibu.com.