Today’s episode is a special one – it is the one year anniversary of Balanced Black Girl Podcast! To celebrate the first year of the show, we are diving into our favorite question: what does being a Balanced Black Girl mean to you?
Host Les is sharing what being a Balanced Black Girl means to her, and we are revisiting some of the most powerful responses to this question from previous episodes of the show, including:
- Episode 10: Creating Your Own Lane with Falesha Johnson
- Episode 17: Buying Black and Living Green with Dr. Kristian Henderson
- Episode 18: Making Self-Care Accessible with Michelle White
- Episode 25: Creating a Foundation of Mindfulness with Nkenji Clarke
- Episode 36: Let Your Fears Make You Fierce with Koya Webb
- Episode 47: Healing from Burnout with Davia Roberts
- Honorable Mention: What being a Balanced Black Girl means to Michelle Obama (from our book club meeting with her in March 2019)
Powered by RedCircle
LISTEN HERE: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Google Play
- Follow us on Instagram: @balancedblackgirlpodcast
- Like Balanced Black Girl on Facebook
- Follow Balanced Black Girl Twitter: @balancedblkgirl
Balanced Black Girl Partners:
- BLK+GRN | Use code BBG20 for 20% off at blkgrn.com
- Black Girl Sunscreen | Use code BBG20 for 20% off at blackgirlsunscreen.com
- Methodology | Use code BALANCEDBLACKGIRL30 for 30% off your first Methodology shipment
- Organifi | Use code “BBG” for 15% off supplements at balancedblackgirl.com/organifi
This podcast is edited by Bex Carlos of Explain to Me Podcast.
If you like this episode, please leave a rating and review on iTunes. Keep in touch with Les on Instagram @balancedles, follow the show @balancedblackgirlpodcast, and join the Balanced Black Girl Podcast Community on Facebook.